Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lethal Enforcers Added to Gameroom

St Louis auction was a bit of a bummer with only about 50 games or so... ended up picking up a lethal enforcers for $87.50.
Didn't get many prices on this one, waiting to see if someone else has them... I didn't remember to bring a notebook or pen, and they didn't write the prices on the machines, so I didn't bother with it, from what I remember, the only "classics" (and boy am I using that term loosely) they had was a tetris in a nintendo cabinet and an Arkanoid in a Stern Cocktail cab... Feel free to correct me if there was anything else I'm forgetting...
Trying to remember what else... A few Trophy hunting type games, only 1 60-1 multi, an Ultracade (both of these went for <$500), Daytona USA Upright, Cruisin World Upright, Madden Football, Blitz 99 (went for around $200), CarnEvil, Ameridarts, Lethal Enforcers (mine), Area 51, a few Neo Geo's including one of those mini's...
Man with so few games I thought I'd remember more.
I know there were 2 Crazy Taxi's that went for around 300 each, couple of dedicated Cruisin Exoticas that went for $500 each.

No comments: