Saturday, August 04, 2012

30 Days 30 Beers: Day 30


Day 30:

The Bitter End- Two Brothers Brewing Co.







Clever eh?

Anyhow, this one's pretty good... Figured it would be more bitter with the name?  Still, nice flavorful APA, lemon/pine really stands out, almost too much, but doesn't quite cross the line.  A little too much carbonation, in my opinion,  but not enough to ruin the experience.

Final Thoughts:
Definitely was good to get out of my "comfort zone" and try different varieties.  Some that I thought I would love I just found OK and some I thought I wouldn't care for ended up being favorites.
If you enjoy beer, I highly recommend taking on this challenge.  Even if you do it just on Friday and Saturday instead of 30 straight days.
I think I'll be taking a bit of a break from this, but I may do another one in a few weeks... Fall Brews are starting to come out.

No comments: