Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Arcade fiesta , Upcoming Auction, Resurrection
Ok, so I've decided that I'm going to bring this back, since it's going to be easier to update this blog than to keep republishing my webpages. So basically, any news, updates, things going on, new acquisitions, repairs, etc, that don't need to be added to the individual pages will be posted here. That way I can put more information up on a regular basis, and not do so many page edits.
I'll start off by sending a big thanks to cnlmoore from the KLOV group for his great arcade party this past Saturday. Pics (including some of yours truly) and details are available at www.rotheblog.com and www.tokensonly.com Everyone had a great time, and Chris has a great setup of games (and had a nice spread of food and drink to boot!) Hope this becomes an annual tradition as I will definitely go back next year!

(Image from tokensonly.com)

The next Superauctions in the St Louis (Belleville) area will be Saturday Nov 22nd. Looking forward to it as always, and hope to see a lot of KLOVer's there. My Brother in law may be attending with me, so I will for once actually have some room to pick up more than one game :)

That's all for now...

No comments: