Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random complaining...

Why is it that whenever you need one specific tool, that you can never find it, But you can find everything else in the world, including that one tool you needed for the last job you did..of course that ends up being the first thing you stumble across, though it was nowhere to be found back then...
So yeah, tried to make due with what I had, and failed miserably...and repeatedly...
So I gave up. Went back inside, sat down and just chilled out for a while. Literally 20 minutes later I had one of those eureka moments, where literally you can see the lightbulb turn on above my head. Less than a minute later (with proper tool in hand) I was able to complete the job. What I had fought with for over two hours (and failed) I finished in about 5 minutes...
The Moral of the story... use the right tool for the right job, and 4 out of 5 dentists prefer trident for their patients who chew gum.

No comments: